Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Three Down, One To Go!

Today was the third day of Toy Fair! I didn't have a lot of time to get out of the booth today but I was promised that they will take me out for a walk tomorrow!

I did make it to the middle of the lobby today where the main entrance is at.


Here is a shot of the middle of the lobby looking out towards the front doors.


Toy Fair is celebrating it's 110th Birthday!


And this was the coolest thing I saw today. They are building bricks (like the kind you all know) but they have lights inside and they glow! They are really cool, come with lots of pieces to build, and are extremely well priced. They are called "Laser Pegs" www.laserpegs.com
They had an amazing dragon built in the lobby!


The picture doesn't really do it justice- but it was huge and amazing!

I promise I wil try to get some more pictures in tomorrow when I have more time to walk around.

Until Then-

Bandit






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips