Monday, February 18, 2013

Home From Toy Fair!

I made it back from New York safe and sound but all I want to do is take a nap! I had a great time on my very first adventure and can't wait to hit the road again. Here are some last photos of our booth at the show.

These were the invitations sent out to our buyers. Crafty Bands aren't just bracelets- they make great invitations and party favors too!

Our theme was Crafty Bands Takes New York so we had lots of NY themed items in the booth!

Even the Wall Street bull loves Crafty Bands!

Crafty Bands on display!

That's Davis, our very own Crafty Bands girl!

Crafty Bands loves New York and New York loved Crafty Bands!

Crafty Bands are available in six fun colors!

Perfect for girls ages 8-12!

I am home for a few days then it's off to Texas for the Scrapbook Expo in Grapevine, February 22nd-23rd! You can get information on the show here:



Until next time-


Bandit







No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips