Thursday, February 28, 2013

Bandit's Road Trip to Scrapbook Expo

After my adventures in New York City I decided to hit the road again and head to Grapevine, Texas for the Scrapbook Expo! 


We were up bright and early and headed to the booth!
Wasn't my first breakfast choice but the hotel was all out of Kibble!
 
Then it was off to the booth!

I made myself useful and hung out by the Crafty Bands display!

Then they put me to work doing make and takes with Crafty Bands!

They even let me work the register but without thumbs it was hard to push the right buttons.

I made lots of new friends who love Crafty Bands!

They let me take a break and check out the Crafty Bands website!

It was a great trip to the Lone Star state! I love being out on the road and meeting new friends! Next stop- Northern California for the Scrapbook Expo in Pleasanton, March 15-16.

Until next time!
-Bandit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips