Friday, February 1, 2013

The Adventure Begins February 7th!



Hi! I'm Bandit, the official mascot of Crafty Bands! Here are a few fun facts about me:

Favorite Things: long walks, naps in the sun, and kibble. Lots and lots of kibble!

Talents: sleeping, fetching a ball, and tearing up pillows!

How I spend my time: mostly sleeping...a lot of sleeping.

My Motto: Everyone is unique! That's why I love Crafty Bands. You can create custom jewelry that shows off your friends, favorite things, or whatever your imagination can dream up!

For the first time ever I will be heading out onto the open road. Next week, they are letting me visit Toy Fair in New York City! I've never been that far away from home so I am super excited to have lots of fun adventures and meet new people. Here is my wish list for the trip:

1. I want to meet this guy!

2. And figure out a way to play in this house!
3. And eat a lot of this!

Have you ever been to New York City? What do you think should be on my "must see" list?

The adventure begins February 7th! I can't wait!

-Bandit












No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips