Monday, February 11, 2013

Adventures By Me! Toy Fair 2013

Today was the second "real" day of Toy Fair in NYC! I was super busy in the booth so I didn't get to walk around too much but hopefully I will get out more tomorrow!

They are making amazing chalk art in the lobby!

I found new friends at My Own Pet. They make helium balloons in the shape of animals that "walk" behind you. They are so cute!

I visited our friends at Kikbo. They make toys "for fun and fitness" that let you work out and have fun at the same time.


Hand Trux lets you dig in the dirt (without claws)! 


And here are a few pictures from the Crafty Bands booth. Crafty Bands lets you create truly unique, customizable charm bracelets for girls ages 8-12!




Here is a quick video of things you will only see together at Toy Fair- a giant Power Ranger, jazz band, and R2 D2!

Until Tomorrow!
-Bandit

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting a photo of the chalk art. I had a blast making it. You can see my camera in the photo, that is taking a time lapse video as I work. I hope to have that live in the next few days! I am glad you enjoyed the art.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips