Friday, February 8, 2013

I've Arrived!

After a lot of of excitement with getting to the airport, finding out my flight was cancelled, taking a shuttle to another airport, and barely making that flight- I was on my way to NYC!
My Boarding Pass!
Just in time for the great Blizzard of 2013! Does anyone else think it's funny that the storm wrecking havoc on Toy Fair is named "Nemo"?

My snowy cab ride to Javits Center!

But once I arrived it was full steam ahead with booth set-up!

Bandit is in the house!

I helped unpack the crate.

Nope, no Kibble in here!
I stuffed our I "Heart" NY tote bag giveaways!

Shop til you drop!

I jumped over the wall and made new friends!


Howdy Neighbor!

And after a long day I got a ride back to the hotel in one of our booth giveaway tote bags!

Day one is in the bag!


And I almost forgot- I starred in my own video! Here is a quick behind the scenes video of booth 
set-up starring me!

Booth Set-Up Day One!

Well, I am off to curl up and go to bed. I have another big day ahead of me tomorrow!
Until then!
-Bandit


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips